Cannabis Research and Education UK is the UK’s first platform for medical professionals, the group has various partnerships with leading life science institutions and believes strongly in an interdisciplinary approach between chemists, biologists, and neuroscientists.
Our research proposals are concerned with carrying out research on; the effects of cannabinoid varieties on respiratory conditions, degenerative neurological diseases, and various cancer types.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Create content updates as needed
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Reference ID: 10051
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £15,870.40-£20,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
As a result of COVID-19, we are encouraging all employees to work from home where possible.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19